Studio Mad Nonna is a modern swedish brand specializing in colours , patterns and prints on various materials.
In 2017 Studio Mad Nonna was founded by the contemporary artist Manuela Vintilescu, with exhibitions around the world she has also been working with many different print techniques. Now creating amazing pattern and prints for silk scarves, velvet cushions, wallpaper and carpets among other things.
The exclusive artist designed silk scarves and cushions comes in many beautiful colors and patterns and a Mad Nonna edition. Scarves are made of 100% Silk Habotai. Cushions are printed on Velvet 48x48 cm.
Silk are 100 % habotai, it is lightweight, shimmering and has a natural luster. It is elegant and soft. We make long, square and small scarves, for every occasion and when folded easy to bring in your handbag. Use around your neck, your wrist, your ankle, your hair, as a pocket square or decorate your handbag or shoes or…..just use your creativity to wrap and tie them and discover the vast variety of ways you can wear them. It’s versatility makes it perfect for travel and a beautiful accent accessory to your outfit. Have fun and let your creativity flow!
Silk is arguably the queen of all fabrics, production tends to be relatively benign in chemical terms and it is biodegradable and can be recycled.
The scarves are made of 100% silk habotai.
90x 180 cm Digital print. Hand wash or dry cleaning only.
52x52 cm Digital print.Hand wash or dry cleaning only.
33x33 cm Digital print.Hand wash or dry cleaning only.
• Silk is one of the strongest natural fibre that provides a thermal balance.
• An all-climate fabric, you can wear for luxurious warmth when cold or super-lightweight, breathable and comfortably cool when temperatures rise.
• Its natural temperature-regulating properties give silk this paradoxical ability to both cool and warm.
• Because of its natural protein structure, silk is the most hypoallergenic of all fabrics and won’t irritate sensitive skin.
• Silk has a natural luster from its smooth threads, giving a beautiful appearance.
• Silk doesn’t create static, so it does not cling or crease easily.
In spite of its delicate appearance, silk is relatively robust.
• Silk washes easily and dries quickly, the best way is handwash, care for your silk piece with love and it will retain its beauty for years.
Facts about Velvet:
• Digital print with OEKO_TEX 100 certified colors.
Are you interested in discussing a collaboration, either with an already existing pattern or something made exclusively for you, don’t hesitate to contact me at
and tell me more about your wishes.